cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SPP : Infocube mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

help.sap.com mentions the following while I was trying to understand how to configure the SPRO/RSA1 settings to upload flat file 'Demand History' into SPP Interactive planning book :

For more information about these settings, see the Implementation Guide (IMG) for Advanced Planning and Optimization under Supply Chain Planning ® Service Parts Planning (SPP) ® Forecasting

I wonder where can I find this IMG, please comment if you have been though this path.

Regards

sman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sman,

Log onto your SCM system.  Then, SPRO.

SAP Reference IMG Icon > Advanced Planning and Optimization > Supply Chain Planning > Service Parts Planning > Forecasting.

FYI at the top of the "Display IMG" screen, there is a Binocular Icon.  Try it out.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dogboy,

Thanks.

I know about SPRO documentations, I was wondering if there is any kind of 'Building Block'  documentation for SPP infocube.

sman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sman,

Ah, that is a different question.

You are not seeking Implementation Guide path, as you asked, you are instead seeking a Best Practices Configuration Guide.  SAP doesn't really have a comprehensive Best Practices for SCM since they took down the BP for SCM 5.0.  However, within the Rapid Deployment package, there are some nice manual config guides for Service Parts Planning.  Try

http://help.sap.com/saap/sap_bp/bblibrary/documentation/s39_scm701_bb_configguide_en_us.doc

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a ton DB49

Due to personal emergency I had to rush away, now that I am back I am glad looking at this document.

I have successfully uploaded "Sales History" from a local file to the Infocube "9ADEMAND" however the data upload to the SAP-SPP Infoarea/planning book-keyfigure still refuses to occur.

I am hopeful this document would guide me in doing that

Thanks

sman_as