Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STRANGE HTTP Error in PI - Receiver Proxy

nitin_nigam3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am receiving a strange error in SXMB_MONI (PI System) the error is as mentioned below.

My scenario is a simple Proxy to Proxy Scenario, I have already tested the HTTP destination in SM59 its working perfectly fine.

Error MSG:

-------------------

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">USER_CONTEXT_ERROR</SAP:Code> 

<SAP:P1>Other error (-> evaluate trace)</SAP:P1> 
<SAP:P2 /> 
<SAP:P3 /> 
<SAP:P4 /> 
<SAP:AdditionalText>create_user_context</SAP:AdditionalText> 
<SAP:Stack>An Error has Ocurred in the User Context Other error (-> evaluate trace)</SAP:Stack> 
<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>
</SAP:Error>
-------------------
TRACE FROM MONI
----

- <Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_XMS_PLSRV_CALL_XMB-CALL_XMS_HTTP">

<Trace level="1" type="T">Addressing mode: destination</Trace> 
<Trace level="1" type="T">Destination = HTTP_SRDCLNT100</Trace> 
<Trace level="1" type="T">Serializing message object...</Trace> 
<Trace level="1" type="T">HTTP Multipart document length: 5963</Trace> 
<Trace level="1" type="T">Timeout: 0</Trace> 
<Trace level="1" type="T">HTTP-client: request sent</Trace> 
<Trace level="1" type="T">HTTP-client: response received</Trace> 
<Trace level="1" type="T">sap-xi-messageid 50XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX</Trace> 
<Trace level="1" type="T">HTTP-client: status code = 200</Trace> 
<Trace level="1" type="T">Deserializing message object...</Trace>
<Trace level="1" type="T">HTTP-client: parsed & response message object created</Trace>

</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="System_Error">External error header received</Trace>

</Trace>

</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="System_Error">Error exception return from pipeline processing!</Trace> 
<Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_XMS_MAIN-WRITE_MESSAGE_TO_PERSIST" />

--------------------

I have already tried with Activating principal propagation in Directory but it was of no use.

Please suggest the solution.

Rgds,

Nitin...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

SushantShinde
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Please check the necessary actions needed after system-copy for such kind of issues.

The migration of the Secure Storage is essential and mandatory system copy follow-up activity.

Please check the SAP NOTE:2773591 for more information on this.

Regards,

Sushant

former_member193393
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin,

We are also facing the same error in our Pre-Prod PI system. The message processing in PI IE is failing with the below error:

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">USER_CONTEXT_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Other error (-> evaluate trace)</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>create_user_context</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:Stack>An Error has Ocurred in the User Context Other error (-> evaluate trace </SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Referred: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1863198 & http://scn.sap.com/thread/1571582, but they are not related and didn't help.

We are facing the above issue with a simple JDBC to Proxy Interface (no BPM’s). The Pre-Prod PI system was working fine earlier and the issue popped up last night, after transporting a few ESR objects & the entire ID part from PI QA to PI Pre-Prod using file transports. The RFC Destination to ECC system was fine. Not able to figure out the issue and request you to share your inputs, if you have got any workaround/solution from the OSS message.

Note: The above error is only with the Inbound messages (Legacy DB to ECC). The Outbound message flow (ECC to Legacy DB) is working fine.

Br,

Saiganesh.

former_member214364
Active Contributor

Hi All,

I had the same issue last week , here is the fix.

1. login to application SAP system( where Proxy implemented)

2. Execute transaction code SECSTORE and do the following selection in Check Entries tab and execute

Selected Application: All Applications

3. check the status of the following Secure Memory ID (Right hand side screen)

/SEC/USERINFO/CL_XMS_USER_CONTEX.............

4. if its in error status, select that line and delete it......... thats it

Process failed message from SAP PI now. it should work now.

Please let me know if there is any issue.

Regards,

Jag

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same issue as Seema and Jagadish's suggestion worked.  To add to this, I believe the issue was caused by a system restore we did from the Dev environment to Sandbox.

former_member512403
Discoverer
0 Kudos

That's right. You can do this.

You can delete it from ERP TCODE: SECSTORE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Can you please share a screenshot of the communication channels you've configured ?

Since the HTTP Status Code in Trace shows 200, the request is successfully accepted and processed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Did you get any resolution to this issue? If yes, can you please share the solution as we are also getting same issue. We are using PI7.31 signle stack and in File to Proxy scenario (using ICO and HTTP destination in SOAP channel) I am gettig below error in SOAP Receiver channel.

System Error Received. HTTP Status Code = 200: However System Error received in payload ErrorCode = USER_CONTEXT_ERROR ErrorCategory = XIServer Parameter1 = Other error (-> evaluate trace) Parameter2 =  Parameter3 =  Parameter4 =  Additional text = create_user_context ErrorStack = An Error has Ocurred in the User Context
Other error (-&gt; evaluate trace)

Please let me know if you get any solution to this.

Thanks

Seema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Did you get any resolution to this issue? If yes, can you please share the solution as we are also getting same issue. We are using PI7.31 signle stack and in File to Proxy scenario (using ICO and HTTP destination in SOAP channel) I am gettig below error in SOAP Receiver channel.

System Error Received. HTTP Status Code = 200: However System Error received in payload ErrorCode = USER_CONTEXT_ERROR ErrorCategory = XIServer Parameter1 = Other error (-> evaluate trace) Parameter2 =  Parameter3 =  Parameter4 =  Additional text = create_user_context ErrorStack = An Error has Ocurred in the User Context

Thanks

Seema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Thanks

Seema

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Please check SAP Note: Note 1248707 - BPE-RUN: Error USER_CONTEXT_ERROR

Also check the below thread: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1863198

Otherwise may be you need to raise OSS with SAP.

nitin_nigam3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Nabendu,

I am not using Integration process in my scenario hence the note mentioned is of no use already tried it.

Had already raised an OSS with SAP but till now no help.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Check the below thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1571582

Thanks,

Satish.

nitin_nigam3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Satish,

Thanks...Had already seen this its of no help for me.

Regards,

Nitin