cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial Screen in FPM OIF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have replaced a standard FORM UIBB with custom WDA in FPM OIF for Intial Screen ,Now I am unable to send to th next screen (standard screen) after my initial screen which is also a FORM UIBB.

Is there any way to pass the data between these two windows .

I have implemented the building block interface in WDA then after continue button in intial screen it is triggering the method process_event of compcontroller

If i doesn't do any thing it is till calling the screen but with blank information

Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member213957
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Once you click on the continue button, should trigger the standard event called 'FPM_LEAVE_INITIAL_SCREEN'. Check the this event is triggering or not and implement logic under the this event about calling next screen.

Regards,

Kishorekumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As mentioned before I am getting the action in process_event .

I need some sample code ,how to send data from initial screen to next screen

My initial Screen is Custom Wedbynpro and my next screen is a standard FORM UIBB.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to insert the values in the context using /plmu/cl_frw_factory and /PLMU/IF_FRW_BASIC_APPL_MODEL->insert .

But when I navigate to next step the screen is in display with no data when I try to exit system gives a popup to save the existing data that means the data is there in the data

Some where I am missing ,

Can somebody help,how to move the data from custom WDA to standard form UIBB

Regards,

Amit