cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in getting data while creating public template shopping cart(urgen)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am technical guy...Could you please suggest me how to populate the purchase organisation details(be_pur_org) which is of type bbps_sc_app_item.

The problem is while creating normal shopping cart template it is displaying the vendor and inforecord details..when I use the same data for creating the public shopping cart it is not displaying the values (vendor and inforecord details) this is due to the missing of purchase organisation field value which is populated in the field be_pur_org which is of type bbps_sc_app_item.

Is there any badi's to populate the purchase organisation details...?

awaiting for all your replies..points will be rewarded with lots of appreciation

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi Ganji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Any updates ? Is the problem resolved ?

If yes, Please reward suitable points.

Else, let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE you can use BBP_PGRP_ASSIGN_BADI

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski

Message was edited by:

Marcin Gajewski

...to late

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>You can use either of the BADIs depending on your requirement.</u>

BAdI Definition Name Description                                                                                
BBP_PGRP_ASSIGN_BADI EBP Purchasing Documents: Assign Purchasing Group(s)        
BBP_PGRP_FIND        Shopping Cart: Determine Responsible Purchasing Group(s)                                                                                
BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI
BAdI for Changing EBP Purchasing Documents

<b>Please read the Standard documetation available with them using SE18 transaction in SRM system.</b>

Which SRM version you are using ?

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

With public template, it could occurs that the user who created the public template have a Porg that does not belong to the user'one who use the public template...

There is a badi to redetermine Porg and Pgroup BUt which overwrite standard determination made through the PPOMA_BBP : BBP_PGRP_ASSIGN_BADI

Else you can try with BBP_DOC_CHANGE BADI

Kind regards,

Yann

Message was edited by:

Yann Bouillut