0 Kudos

how do we know that all the Sanctioned Party list are screened in sap GTS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am new to GTS and have been doing screening of SPL. How do we know that all the SP lists are screened? Appreciate your help. Thanks.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

jega dish

You requirement is not clear to me.

So, based on my understanding.

As you might be aware that SPL is part of compliance management in GTS & is one of types of checks which takes place:

- while creating a sales order or delivery doc on R/3

- also, while creating any business partner on R/3

Now, its depend on how your client is maintaining sanction list, like

- in my one of the project, they have interface for this

- you may manually maintain the list

- you may upload the data received for various agency.

Now, how to test, its working in R/3. After maintain the list in GTS. In R/3, you try and create sales doc for one the restricted customer as maintain in the list. And in real time R/3 with get sync with GTS. If the system finds the customer in the sanction list. Then it will give a pop for the same. On saving the sales order, the system will block that for further processing. To release block the order, you have to release that in GTS system.

Regards, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jegadish

for SPL screening in GTS if you are using the B1 or C1 scenarios

you have option to run these screening activities for the list types that you mention .

if you dont want to restrict the list types GTS will screen for all the list types that are active for b1 scenarios .

for c1 GTS will do delta screening for those lists that got updated.

for A1 scenario you have option to screen against specific list types if you dont use that option GTS will screen against all the list types.

you assign the list types to the SPL legal regulation that you create in your system so when you run the above mentioend jobs for those legal regulations whatever list types that are assigned to it in SPRO will be part of the screening.