cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While creating Billing document with reference to a delivery document in VF01 , Is there a way to delete few items in VF01 screen and bill rest of the items.

Example : Delivery document has two items as shown below. PGI done and both the items are billable

Delivery document no : 1001

Item No        Material                 Qty

10             Material_001            10

20             Material_002            15

Now in VF01 , Once i enter delivery document number 1001 , it would bring two items on to the screen. Can i delete Item 20 and bill only Item 10 ?  and Can i create another billing document for Item 20 again in VF01 ? Please let me know.

Regards,

Mathews

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A J Mathews

Please search the forum before posting.  As this is basic query and addressed my times in past.

Refer billing for not all items

Further, I don't think Neeral Lal solution caters your requirement. Kindly re-access the requirement mention in that http://scn.sap.com/thread/2119381 and solution proposed there.

Discussion is locked for further discussion.

Thanks

Jyoti Prakash

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mathew,

You can do it in VF01 using selection item in the billing screen. Using this option, you can select the line items you want to bill and omit the rest and the same can be picked for later billing.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Vasanth

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mathew,

In standard SAP its not possible, you can create routine to get such requirement.

Check below link from SCN having similar query

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2119381

Regards

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niraj,

In standard SAP its not possible, you can create routine to get such requirement.

Check below link from SCN having similar query.

Can you explain ,what Routine wants to create with what logic and where and How ,it will be effect ?

Note : I have read your Query whatever you provided Link but this requirement was not coincidence with this Requirement.

Thanks,

Naren