Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFKORD50 with multiple line items

Peter_Inotai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems RFKORD50 prints only one line item in windows MAIN text element 521.

However my requirement is to display all of them.

In my release /4.70*200/ only sapscript is available, so there is no Smartforms

Is there a way to output all of them without modifying the copy of the SAP Standard program?

Thanks in advance,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peter, I just happen to be in the exact situation you are in.

It appears that RFKORD50 collapses the BSEG data with a COLLECT statement. I will let you know more as I analyze the program and determine what type of solution might be possible.

Steve...

Peter_Inotai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your reply. I still believe the only option is a copied/modified version of the print program.

In my case, I managed to agreed with the requester to have only that line, otherwise the requrement would need more implementation time as some customizing should have been changed as well.

Best regards,

Peter

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm also interested in a solution of this issue without extended programming. Pls let me know if you found somenthing. My email is betten-ka@t-online.de.

Thanks

Joachim

0 Kudos

Was this resolved? Please share your solution with me. My client has the same requirement - to print multiple line items in the invoice.

Thanks in advance.

Aileen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Reviving this thread, I have exact requirement in FI as well.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Jaime,

I customized RFKORD50 to print multiple line items. I was able to make it work. FYI.

Aileen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aileen,

I also have same requirement, could you share how you modify the program.

Appreciate if you can share the coding.

Thanks

0 Kudos

I customized RFKORI35 and added new logic in the form AUSGABE_BELEGAUSZUG. Before the LOOP AT HBSEG code, I refreshed HBSEG because it only contains the customer line item. Then I made a SELECT statement to read all the relevant line items from BSEG and put them in HBSEG. You can make your own adjustments to the code depending on the user's requirements. For my client, they only needed the credit line items, meaning those BSEG records with debit/credit indicator (SHKZG) = 'H'. Hence, my selection criteria for BSEG included SHKZG = 'H'.

Let me know if you need further help.

Aileen

0 Kudos

When you say "I customized RFKORI35"

really mean is you did a Z, this is true?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aileen,

Understand that you are customized "RFKORI35".

May i know how the coding look like ?

Could you share on it ?

Thanks .