Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qm Lot thruogh Qm Notification

former_member194876
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have Created Manual QM Notification and QM lot through Notification. After this process is over i dont get any link between QM lot & QM Notification. Their is any standrd report to show this lot is created from QM Notification.

Regards,

Avinash Kadam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member194876
Participant
0 Kudos

Problem is not resolved yet.

only when i maintain lot no  in reference field of Notification it comes. My main Problem is that during notification created and after that lot is created. But some User again goes to that Inspection Lot and again creates Inspection Notification. This is exceptional case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whatever discussed is as per standard SAP. From one notification, you can create N no. of Inspection lot & same in reverse.

There is no control over it. If you want to have control, use User status in Inspection Lot as well as in Notification. Once you create one document from another one, update the user status automatically in Save Event of the document. Check for the Business Transaction which can restrict further creation of documents.

If no business transaction available, with reference to the field where you updated the Inspection Lot number or Notification number, try to control that.

Still, question may arise like if you delete that details & create the document, then what will happen??

This is exceptional case, as you mentioned. Give the training or control in such a way, the user has to follow that. Else, you can't achieve this.

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash ,

The thread was about finding link b/w lot and notification . That I already answered .

And now as Mahesh mentioned , its standard that u can create n no of lots and vice versa .

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is it solved ?

former_member194876
Participant
0 Kudos

F2

former_member194876
Participant
0 Kudos

When we Create QM Noti. manually at that we create QM lot with it. But after creation we dont get linking between them. so i want any report to show linking between them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You update the Inspection Lot number in reference document field of notification, so that you can get that in report.

In turn, update notification number in short text of Inspection lot.

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Or you can also use refernece no field in notification to mention lot number and as above said you can use description field in lot to mention notif no

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No u can find lot no . u can chek in menu option " inspeciton procesing - > sinpecion lot  -> display "

REgards

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

similarly in lot go to " inspeciton procesing - > notification  -> display "

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also for further info create a user status "notification assigned" .

former_member194876
Participant
0 Kudos

Checked But I dont get the lot number in notification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have created Inspection Lot using menu Inspection Processing - Inspection Lot - Create, then go with same path to view the Inspection Lot or change or record the results for that Inspection lot.

It will not show in Document Flow.

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which notificatio type u r using ?

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See menue option in notificatio "Extras - > docment flow "