cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decreasing Capacity ignored by the optimiser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Morning Experts,

In TM 8.1 has anyone seen an issue where the optimiser ignores decreasing capacities, yet the UI understands the decreasing capacity and shows the optimiser result as being over capacity? - because the optimiser has planned to vehicle total capacity rather than the capacity you should have with say 3 unloading locations.

Regards

Steve

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_engelmann
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Steve!

Currently there re no open issues with decreasing capacity known. please have a look into the explanation protocol to see if the data are sent to the optimizer in the expected way. Please also check if all Freight Units can be re-planned, or if the Freight Order is somehow fixed.

If all input data are ok and you still receive the unexpected command please open a ticket.

Best Regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the reply. I cannot see the data being past to the optimiser in the explaination tool or find the section of code that prepares the data. If I have missed a customizing step I don't know what it is. I've created records in the 'Create Decreasing Capactiy Settings' screen against the relevant means of transport - is there anything else?

I can't see an issue with the FUs or FOs

Regards

Steve

thomas_engelmann
Explorer
0 Kudos

Please have a look on the followoing note: https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1769077

If you still don't see the reason create a ticket, so that our support can look into your scenario.

Answers (0)