cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOURCINGREQUESTED triggered twice for CPPR and SC not created in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to create Auction using CPPR functionality out of PR using SOA services.  [ PI is not used for communication between ECC and SRM. We have ECC 6 Ehp 5 and SRM 7 Ehp 1 ]

When i click on "Transfer to Central System" button in Enterprise Portal of MM CPPR application after selecting the PR of ECC, the event "SOURCINGREQUETED" is triggered twice for the same PR and two XML's are generated in ECC for interface PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_Out and two interface PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_In are transferred to SRM. Here only one XML should be generated.

Also since the corresponding shopping cart is not created in SRM i am not able to search PR in Sourcing Cockpit of SRM.

Pls give pointers to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Darshan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

SAP has relased a Note 1813149to address the issue of triggering of SOURCING REQUESTED event twice.

However still the issue of creation of shopping cart still remains open. The XML PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_In does get succefully posted in SRM but still i am not able to find PR in sourcing cockpit.

Request to pls give pointers on this.

Regards,

Darshan

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Darshan,

The shopping cart is created but them are not visible at SOCO?

That is the problem right now?

What is the value that the item has in SOURCE_REL_IND field?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sebastian,

Thanks for coming back.

SC cart is not created at all eventhough the service PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_In is succesfully posted in SRM.

I have made the setting in the configuration node under SAP SRM --> SRM Server --> Sourcing --> Define Sourcing for Product Categories only.

Pls. give some more pointers.

Regards,
Darshan

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Darshan,

First the service PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_In is posted, then SRM creates a response named PurchaseRequestERPSourcingConfirmation_Out. Do you have this message working?

After do that check, make sure your RFC User has the roles /SAPSRM/EMPLOYEE and /SAPSRM/OP_PURCHASER and also check its position created in PPOMA_BBP.

It is possible, that your RFC user has successful permissions to post a message but then fails on the program call. SLG1 and ST22 log reports could help you so much.

Regards

Sebastián

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastin,

The status flag of PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_In in SRM is actually green flag ( Status as Released for Processing ) and not the chequered Flag.

Another point noted is the PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_Out triggered from ECC itself does not have Payload.  I wonder if this could be the issue.

Pls help.

With Regards,

Darshan

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

If XML message are with a green flag, you must find a queue with detailed error. See SMQ1 and SMQ2.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastin,

I dont see anything in SMQ1 and SMQ2. I think the XMLs generated through Webservice ( Not through PI) are not getting processed successfully.

Have raised this issue to SAP and am waiting for reply on this,.

With Regards,

Darshan

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Darshan,

Did you try to manually RESTART the processing of the XML?

Also, do you know how to make /SAPPO/PP02 register the entries from documents?

SAP released a good XML Troubleshooting guid and it has instructions to activate FEH and monitoring.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

This happened in my implementation too - but not just only for CPPR; All we had to do is that - we used the BADI (You can search for this BADI using the terms *OUTBOUND* in your ERP system) and technically control the outbound message. So instead of duplicate messages being sent out - now only one message was sent out.

But if you are not in the implementation phase but on the support phase of the project & if this is a one off case where such an issue happened - then I recommend you executing the interface again either in object navigator or by restarting in the SXMB_MONI or ask your users to do a dummy change and send the data again (less likely to work - because SAP uses the mechanism such that if the document is not posted properly in the SRM, then the changes of the document also cannot be posted - because the original document never existed to change).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sebastin,

There was issue in Background RFC ( bgRFC) setup in ECC as well as SRM as suggested by SAP.

I have set it up and now i am able to see the shopping cart in SOCO

I have created auction out of that and have published the auction. Got the responses from the bidders and accepted one of them .

While i am trying to create a backend PO from accepted response the system states "Interface Data Contains Error".

Surprisingly if i create auction as a standalone and when i try to create PO from accepted response then it is getting posted successfully in SRM.

Any hints on this. Thanks for continous input on the journey.

Regards,

Darshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastin,

The issue of interface is resolved. Number ranges were not properly maintained.

Now am able to create PO in SRM.

With Regards,

Darshan

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello friend,

Glad to hear the news!

Good luck and please tell me if do you need something else!, I'll be glad to help you!

Sebastián Garófalo   

sebastian.garofalo@gmail.com

Message was edited by: Sebastian Garofalo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Darshan,

We need to transfer purchase requisition from ECC6 to SRM 7.0 (Classic scenerio)

I have used the badi  ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST to actaivate it.

Successfully I can create Shopping cart in SRM. but i have few question below

1. After PR transfer does we see PR in SRM portal or we see created SC and it is sourcing.

2. In my case SC is getting created as it is in Sourcing but SC values are not getting populated in Portal view,

where as it has all the values on backend i.e BBP_PD.

3. When we create PO of this SC in Sourcing , Po is getting is it correct??

•      Creating local in case of Material SC , but getting an error "Message A BBP_PD 396  cannot processed in pluggin mode Https"
  •      Creating in Backend, but getting an error Purahase requistion item xxxxx doesnot exit.

Please give me input on  above point.

Regards,

Neelima

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Neelima, open a thread and we will be glad to help you to solve it.

Best Regards,
SG