Did you mean: 

New Condition Type cannot be selected in SO & Billing

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My case is similar to the following case -

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1340898

I had just created a new condition type - "ZHB4" related to Discount or Surcharge. I just want to manually input it in Sales Order or Billing, instead of determined automatically in these docs. However, it could not be found in dropdown box when creating / changing SO or Billing. Could you advise how to solve this problem in details ?

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think your condition type is not even included in the pricing procedure. Could you please check if it is available in the pricing procedure.

If it is available, then make sure that the field MANUAL ENTRY in V/06 for the condition type is not D. It should be either C or B, even A, but not D at all.

Also it is always a manual condition type, you can remove the access sequence assignment of the condition type.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to Navaneetha and Jagadeesh have posted, if you are still not getting the desire result then please check you have placed that condition type in Pricing procedure and make sure  the same pricing procedure is assigned to your respective sales and billing documents types.

Also check the pricing procedure determination.

Please revert if this helps.

Thanks,

Jaydeep

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Problem Resolved. Thank You for all of you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kwok

Plz share how did you solve the issue ?

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

DearNot Active Contributor

Former Member
0 Kudos

if dont have key combination, you cannot find in pricing condition tab in your pricing for sales order.

that means perfectly maintaining your condition type manually with out access sequence.

more clearly,

for manual condtion type no access sequence.

maintain condition type in v/06,

manual entries should be editable means dont choose option D.

in pricing procedure, tick manual option for respective condition type.

if you have no. of manulal condition type, if you want to enter that particular condtion type mandatory, check option, mandatory also.

warm regards,

jagadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Remove the manual mark in your priding procedure

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually I copied another similar condition type (ZHB2) in which "Manual entries" was already "No Limitations" and the Pricing Procedure was blank under the "Master Data" section. However, I could not select my created ZHB4 while the previsouly created ZHB2 could be selected in both SO & Billing. Any suggestion on this ?

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

My meaning is that my created ZHB4 could not be found in the dropdown box of SO & Billing while the previsouly created ZHB2 could be found & selected in there.

Any suggestion on this ? 

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the condition type- ZHB4 you can set the Manual entries Field as No Limitations and in the Pricing Procedure you can mark the Condition as Manual and Print option as X.

Sivavasireddy