regards

shahan khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shahan Khan

I have done ABAP with Netweaver certification fw months back.

If u r working in any organisation and u want to do certification from that organisation u should have following eligibility:

1. you should be having an experience of 1 year from same organisation.

2. you should have 2 implementaion projects

3. Company should write in their letter head about your experience and projects.

Apart from this, you have to pay the exam fees for certifications (around 31,000 rupees with taxes). Thats all...

Reward points if helpful..

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnx shabir but i wnt certification in sap basis and im here from past 1yr and my project is suppoering kind of thing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shahan,

you can start your preparation from now bcoz course for sap certification is quite vast...after 1 year u can apply...also u can send a mail to sap for asking for certification details..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shahir Saab,

I have 10 + years experience in ERP, Could I eligible to write SAP cetification please?

Pleas guide me what are the certification course best for me from BASIS?

Thanks

Sathar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abdul,

If your company in which you are currently working is making you to do SAP certification then following rules are applicable:

1. You must have worked on 2 implementation projects.

2. You must be in that organisation for atleat 1 year.

3. Company should write in their letter head explaining about your experience etc.

I this case u have to pay the exam fees only.

Otherwise u have to go to SAP education partners like NIIT, SEIMENS, GENOVATE and pay a fees of around 3 lacs...in that case u dont have any criteria.

I hope this is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you working as Basis consultants anywhere?

If yes, you can appear for the exam in the Teched's.

If you are not working anywhere, you can take up a training from any SAP Authorized training center and appear for the exam. After clearing the exam, the training center MIGHT help you for getting jobs .

And your career fully dependent on how you use the company and learn new things and try to go up in your life.

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ya I'm working for about 6 months in sap basis, since I'm fresher now to these field of basis.............how can i move forward with it

??

thanks in advance

shahan khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ya I'm working for about 6 months in sap basis, since I'm fresher now to these field of basis.............how can i move forward with it

??

thanks in advance

shahan khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case, try to start your preparation and by the time Teched 2013 comes, you will have more than 1 year of exp in your organization.

You can send an email to sap and request for the procedure to take up the exam.

They will be guiding you better.

See the details about your certification at http://www.sap.com/india/services/education/certification/levels/index.epx?context=%5B%5B101%7C3%7C5...

All the best for your preparation.

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vimal,

it is necessary to have S-user for about 1yr.......in order to do certification

and what are the rules to be followed to do so.................

thanks in advance

shahan khan

0 Kudos

Hai Shahan,

S-user id is the mandatory one to appear certification exam . Now this is the rigth time to prepare for the exam and you can check in the  http://www.sap.com/india/services/education/certification/levels/index.epx?context=%5B%5B101%7C3%7C5...

link

Good luck

vivek,

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks vivek