cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to assign different user status profile to same pm order/notification type in term of different planning plant

Wesley
Participant
0 Kudos

hi experts,

I have a customer requirement that they want to assign different user status profile to same pm order/notification type in term of different planning plant.

customer's system is ECC 6.04.

Could it be implemented in standard functionality or by user exit/BADI?

thanks in advance.

Wesley

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Notification types are not assigned to any planning plant. Its common across all planning plants.

Order types has to be created based on planning plant.

User status are specific to Notification / Order type. Even while assigning User Status profile, you have option to assign only one status profile, so I fear its not possible in standard.

But, I think, you can maintain some Z-Table with these combination & you can update in saving event of the document. Keep standard status profile assignment in configuration blank.

QQMA0014 QM/PM/SM: Checks before saving a notification

IWO10009 PM Order: Customer Check for 'Save' Event

Wesley
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Maheswaran,

thanks for your suggetion.

though we can set up a z-table to contain the mapping rule between planning plant, order/notification type and user status profile in advance, then how to combine the order/ notification with specific user status profile in user exit?

wesley

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the user exit mentioned above, you code to pick up the status profile from the Z-Table.

Its same assigning status profile manually in created notification / order. You get the planning plant & notification type of that notification & check the corresponding status profile value from Z - table. Update that value & then save.

Wesley
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Maheswaran,

refer to your recommendation, i tried to code in IWO10009, however i am not experienced in abap coding that i don't know how to update order in IWO10009.

could you kindly give me an coding example?

furthermore, i found it not applicable for notification as status profile is only assigned to notifcation type, not maintained in individual notification data. so it cannot combine status profile with one notification.

wesley

Former Member
0 Kudos

In IW22 & IW32, you can assign status profile manually if that notification has not been assigned to any status profile previously.

Instead of doing manually, now you will be assigning the status profile in Save Event of that.

And, I am not ABAP consultant, So I can't share any coding here. So you check with ABAP people.

Wesley
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maheswaran,

In iw32, status profile is under tab 'Control' but it is not inputed. i have tried to change the configuration of field selection via OIAN, however it does not work.

regarding notification, i have not found the way to assign status profile manually via iw22. could you give me a snapshot on where to maintain?

thanks a lot!

wesley

Former Member
0 Kudos

Click the button near to System Status as shown below.

In the field Status Profile, you can assign the required status profile.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please update the thread if you are facing any problem related to your query. Else please close the thread.

Wesley
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Maheswaran,

thanks for your help answer.

i have informed customer with your recommendation, but there is no reply yet.

i will close the thread firstly.

wesley