How to install the SAP Cryptographic Library on the AS Java ?
The user is getting the following error message while approving the travel expenses. I think the issue is pertaining to crypto file in system. This generally occurs during the basis installation of crypto file. Can someone suggest me the steps to do installation of sapcrypto library function?
Thanks in advance.
1. Download the sapcryptographic file from service market place.
2. Extract the file to the directory specified by the $(DIR_EXECUTABLE).
3. Set the below parameters in the instance profile of the java system.
ssl/ssl_lib = /usr/sap/SID/SYS/exe/run/libsapcrypto.so (unix) sapcrypto.dll(windows)
Restart the system to make it active
4. Open the visual admin and goto the ssl provider.Provide the port 5$$01 as well and the hostname.
restart the service to make it active.
5. check the url of java system https://<hostname>:5$$01/irj/portal
A pop up will appear where you need to click on yes button.
Please follow the below link :