SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP TechEd 2012 Bangalore - Visual Enterprise

VB09104
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I recently visited SAP TechEd at Bangalore which was awesome learning experience for me. I attended many sessions and PODs and found those very useful to me. I visited one POD for SAP Visual Enterprise which sounded really interesting.

I was looking at SAP TechEd link www.sapteched.com/india and got to know that Videos and Presentations shown at POD are not available on this link. Can anyone please help me to find the appropriate link or share the video / presentation shown at SAP TechEd POD?

Thanks for your help in Advance.

Regards,

Vikas Bhagwat

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

derrick_hurley
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Thank you for posting and showing an interest in SAP Visual Enterprise. Unfortunately the videos and presentations at the SAP VE POD must be only local to the demonstrators/presenters. However if you wish to find out more on this topic, please go to the main SAP website and follow the links;

www.sap.com -> 'Solutions' -> 'Product Lifecycle Management' (Under heading Business Applications)

-> scroll down and expand 'Visual Enterprise' to find some relevant links and demo.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

-Derrick

1 REPLY 1

derrick_hurley
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Thank you for posting and showing an interest in SAP Visual Enterprise. Unfortunately the videos and presentations at the SAP VE POD must be only local to the demonstrators/presenters. However if you wish to find out more on this topic, please go to the main SAP website and follow the links;

www.sap.com -> 'Solutions' -> 'Product Lifecycle Management' (Under heading Business Applications)

-> scroll down and expand 'Visual Enterprise' to find some relevant links and demo.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

-Derrick