cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Wage type for travel expense type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While creating expenses ( we are using portal) for a employee belonging to particular country we are getting error message

"Missing wage type for travel expense type " it is coming for all the expense types.

The expense is getting saved but it also displays this error message. I tried debugging FITV_FPM i dont see this error message anywhere.

Functional is saying he has done the necessary config.

Can any one please tell me the table where wage type for expense type is stored or the cause for this and where can i check.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

The wage type table is T706B4 but you can see in table T706B1 which wage types are assigned to which expense type.    

Hope it helps

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply sally.

In table T706B4 when we mantained only the first wage type it gives us the above mentioned error message. When we maintained the second wage type the error message was gone.

But as per documentation unless we are using expense category type "V" the second wage type should be irrelevant. Appreciate if you could share your views on this.

Thanks

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

But as per documentation unless we are using expense category type "V" the second wage type should be irrelevant. Appreciate if you could share your views on this.

This is not entirely correct, in my opinion. For other expense categories than V the second wage type is irrelevant only as long as the expense type has no entry assigned in V_T706B2. Because in case the sum of the receipt exceeds the maximum value, the sum minus the maximum value will be accounted to the second wage type!

This is how I understand it, though, functional knowledge is not my area of expertise so better let Sally confirm or correct me.

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lukas

Answers (0)