cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM: picking area and transport requirements / transport orders related to a production order do not not work together?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

we implemented successfully in an test environment the picking area functionality. So table T30A is maintained and for the removal related to a sales order => delivery it is working fine.

Next process where we assume no opstacles failes. We create a production order. Released the order and create via CO27 the picking list and later on via LB13 or LT04 the tranport order.

In this szenario the picking areas are not considered at all. I ran an SQL trace later on as well and the T30A is not effected.

After I tried to read the manual and the OSS more carefully I still wonder if the expected transport order split does not work in case of the described way or really only works in case of outbound delivery relation.

I don't think so as it is working for MIGO with MvT 201 ==> goods issue related to a cost centre as well.

Could anyone give me some hints related CO27? It triggers just the material document and creates the transport requirements as the MIGO does, isn't it?

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,

Dirk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should activate the WM-PP interface to create the pick list for produciton orders and the process is done in LP01/LP11/LP12 transactions not in CO27, refer below thread for more details.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3190816

Regards

Vijay

Answers (0)