cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing For Text Item in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

How to give price for text item in sales order.

With regards.

Afzal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

I also have question on that, anyone can resolve it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually my scenerio is to create sales order without material code.I have to give quantity and Price as input. How to address the above scenerio.

Regards

Afzal

Former Member
0 Kudos

we can create sales order without material no, but giving price and quantity as an input in the sense what do you like to do with this

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I dont want to codify the material because it is not a standard item to create a material code all the time. So without creating material master for the material i want to create a sales order with only material description and give quantity and price as input. How can we address it in the sales order.

Regards,

Afzal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Afzal,

consider to create a single service material as a generic one, type DIEN, with basic data and sales org views, with  item category group LEIS (it will determine item category TAX in sales order). Material description could be "Don't forget to change me!" so in sales order user remembers to changes the description according to the especific sales order requirements.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

text item ia an item in a sales and distribution document that contains text only, It is used for giving any notification, I think we cant price it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Normally a text item is not relevant for pricing. Can you pls explain why do you want to give a price. If that is the case, we might have to change the Item Category.

Regards.