cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXT SERVICE PO/PR not visible in Proman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am facing the following issues in PROMAN. Proman is working fine for material components.

1. Have created a service activity element, generated a PR with N/D, created PO. None of these docs are visible under PROMAN in any of the tab.

2. Have created a PR and trying to generate PO from the PR. PR is not visible in any of the tabs.

PROMAN works perfectly for materials. Does proman not support service procurements? If yes, am i missing any config? Please help me with this.

Thanks and regards,

Soumya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soumyadeep,

please check below settings:

PROMAN Profile: which document system should pick from database.

Exception Profile: this is to control traffic lights, where you can define when traffic lights should appear in exceptional situations.

PROMAN is solution to check all material & service procurement.

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunil/Soumya,

All the indicators for displaying the documents in proman profile are selected.

It displayed TICK in Res/Preq.tab under Activities/Elements tab earlier too, but it is not displaying the service PR no..

Just for understanding purpose, as we add matl component under an activity, a matl comp.is seen under that activity, and all order details are seen when we click on matl component.Similarly, is any other icon/component created when we add services under a activity ??

BR.

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya,

Please go through below link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/82/8bc95360267214e10000000a174cb4/content.htm?frame...

in this page clearly mentioned that PROMAN will show procurement and services are displayed in the structure tree.

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunil,

Thanks for providing the link,actually I had referred the same link and then posted what seemed to be a doubt for me.

When we click on material component assigned to an activity thr' proman , we see " Comp. , Orders./Docs , Qties, Dates, Stock , Deliveries " tab on right side of the screen in which we can, say , view the PR n POs with dates on DATES tab.

Similarly,I am not able to view these DATES or ORDERS tab for service PRs generated by assigning service/s in ext.service activity.

Can we view service PRs and generate them into POs in proman is where i am stuck.

BR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.