Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC of one R/3 - RFC of other R/3 communication through PI

former_member6134
Participant
0 Kudos

To PI Experts,

WE have designed and configured an RFC -PI -RFC scenario. It is for transfering data from R/3 server in one landscape to R/3 server in other landscape. Whe we execute the report from the sender side RFC, the scenario is perfectly executed without any problem. In SXMB_MONI i am getting a succesful transaction as processed successfully. Also when I check throug RWB, I am checking for the Sender RFC channel and receiver RFC channel.  The sender channel and the receiver channel both are showing Green LED and are without error. In the sender channel log it is showing me as follows:

Audit Log for Message: c986e950-559b-11e2-b0f9-00096beb7359

Jan 3, 2013 5:20:36 PMInformationThe application tries to send an XI message asynchronously using connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System.
Jan 3, 2013 5:20:36 PMInformationTrying to put the message into the send queue.
Jan 3, 2013 5:20:36 PMInformationThe response message for message c93016c0-559b-11e2-9628-00096beb7359(INBOUND) was successfully passed to the waiting "request" thread.
Jan 3, 2013 5:20:36 PMInformationThe message status was set to DLVD.
Jan 3, 2013 5:20:36 PMInformationThe application sent the message asynchronously using connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System. Returning to application.
Jan 3, 2013 5:20:36 PMInformationUsing connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System. Trying to put the message into the receive queue.
Jan 3, 2013 5:20:36 PMInformationThe return message for message c93016c0-559b-11e2-9628-00096beb7359(OUTBOUND) was successfully passed to the waiting "call" thread.
Jan 3, 2013 5:20:36 PMInformationThe message status was set to DLVD.

The result is though the transaction is executed and processed successfully with proper payload ,the data is not getting transferred in the receiver RFC and internal Table in the R/3. Where could be the problem ? Can any one guide me on this....

Regards

Sonia Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member6134
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The problem is solved. The problem was with ABAP report written to get the data retrived from the RFC. The correction was made in the ABAP and the problem was solved.

Thanks to everyone for their contribution...

Regards

Sonia

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try executing the receiver RFC directly with the data passed via PI System...

and check whether the RFC is behaving as expected or is there some problem with the RFC itself..

HTH

Rajesh

former_member6134
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I have taken the payload from the Inbopund message and pasted in the Test Configuration in  the ID and I am getting the black chequred flag. All the components configured in the Integration Directory are working fine.

Regards

Sonia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try logging into the receiver ECC system and execute the RFC directly with the data passing from the PI and check the result over there...

Based on that you can find out where the issue is..

Happy Troubleshooting

Rajesh

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are u commit the work in reciver rfc call ?\

Regards

Gagan

former_member6134
Participant
0 Kudos

what does that mean ie commit the receiver RFC? can u elaborate...

Thanks

Sonia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether the operations of insertion to database tables are getting committed in the RFC or not..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonai,

Can you see the message in PI system sxmb_moni.  Check once.

Have configured all the parameters correctly in RFC receiver channel.

Thanks,

Satish.

former_member6134
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Yes the messages can be seen in the SXMB_MONI transaction ie too the messages are processed succesfully.

All the parameters are configured correctly. Also I have checked the RWB to see the component monitoring and I can see the RFC Adapater in the sender and receiver side both working fine . I posted the details of the sender side RFC audit log in my post above.

Guide me on why the data is not received in the R/3 side RFC and into internal table.....

Thanking you

Regards

Sonia