Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Receiver error - No such file or directory

sarath1988
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a problem with a file to file scenario.  A File receiver is configured, which is connecting to a FTP running on Unix.  I am able to access the FTP location from PI Dev Server and place and delete files manually.  Hence, am hoping it is not an authorization issue.  However, the communication channel throws an error saying:

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.messagingException:  An error occurred while connecting to the FTP Server "172.16...."  The FTP Server returned the following error message: "com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx : 550 /Test/: No such file or directory exists".  For details contact your FTP server administrator.

We have another FTP(on windows) connection is configured as sender, which is working fine.

With the receiver, 777 permissions are provided to the Test folder.  Please suggest, what else am i missing..

Thanks and Regards,

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you provided full access to all the folders starting from root node...as well as did you configure the path correctly in PI starting from root folder.

have to check the acess for the user which is configured in PI.

Thanks

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Remove '/' at end of the directory name and try.

ex. /Test

Thanks,

Satish.

sarath1988
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Chirag!! I missed the full path from the root.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Check the syntax for the target directory and File name that should suite to UNIX .

You can check with UNIX team for more clarity.

Regards,

Sreeni.