cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management values reset after billing

0 Kudos

Hello experts,

We have a scenerio where we update vbak-knkli field while saving sales order. After saving the order i check FD33 and everything seems correct (credit values are calculated for the customer i set in vbak-knkli field) When we save billing document, system resets the credit values of the customer in knkli field and recalculates them for the payer.

Can someone explain this behaviour and, hpw to correct it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Confirm whether thesystem is Resetting the Credit Values or just Updating the New Values in FD33

sivavasireddy

0 Kudos

The system seems to be rolling back the calculation it did for the credit account (vbak-knkli), and do the calculation for payer (kunrg)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Berk

Did you compare following fields:

VBAK-KNKLI

VBRK-KNKLI

VBRK-KUNRG

In standard, VBRK/VBAK - KNKLI '=' VBRK-KUNRG.

That means, system consider Payer master for Credit Management

Regards, JP 

0 Kudos

Yes I compared those fields, vbak-knkli and vbrk-knkli are equal, as i set it during saving the sales order. Vbrk-kunrg is different, and i must not change this. I only need the credit calculations done for the customer i set in knkli field , instead of kunrg. (which is done correctly after saving the sales order like i said, but the calculations change after saving the billing document)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just for further understanding. That means

VBRK/VBAK - KNKLI  is not equal to Payer(PY). Right?

Is VBRK/VBAK - KNKLI  is equal to Sold-to Party(SP)

Regards, JP

0 Kudos

KNKLI is different from the payer and sold-to-party. All 3 of them can be different.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any restructuring of credit management took place in your system,

or

change of Payer

while this sales order was in open status?

Try report RFDKLI20 in SE38. This report will recreating credit data. First try with test run, before actual.

Regards, JP

0 Kudos

Hello Jyoti, thanks for the quick answers.

I don't know what you meant by restructuring.

But we are not changing anything in the sales order after it is created. 

I ran  RFDKLI20 , it said it saved orders and deliveries, but credit values on FD33 didn't change.