Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial Stock Upload

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Initially we had a req that orders were created then stock was uploaded with reference of order @ MIGO with movement type 561 e ...now req has been changed initial stock will be uploaded with out any reference of order ...for example PP will be uploaded stock of 40 MT now when i will create order against that particular material then stock of 40 MT should comes automatically.

Please guide me .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Fahad

I am not able to understand your exact query. Stock should come automatically means system should confirm stock of those materials or what? If you are creating sale order for 40 quantity and you have 40 quantity in stock then you can confirm and also reserve this against this sale order using availability check functionality in Sale order. If this is not your requirement then please explain with some example.

Thanks

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear MozzaM,

Thanks for reply. Yes my requirement is that once the initial stock will be uploaded by PP and it will available in unrestricted stock then how it will come on Material Availability and as Confirmed Qty  in Schedule lines of Order. Availability Check is 02 (check req) but checking rule shld be 1 or other .

Wt configuration i shld do?

Please guide

Thanks

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Please check below screen shot and configure this in OVZ9. I hope this will solve your issue. Let me know if still system is not confirming the stock. In VOV6 select your schedule line category and check last three options i.e. Req/Assembly Availability/ Prod. Allocation. Free F1on all these three buttons and read the document for clear understanding.

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As long as the sale order quantity is less than or equal to unrestricted stock, you can very well create a sale order and post the goods issue to that extent.  This means, once you create a sale order for 40MT, the same will be confirmed in schedule line tab and you can do PGI

G. Lakshmipathi