cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surrogate bidding in SAP Sourcing 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have problem with login as a contact supplier in SAP Sourcing 7.0. I've tried this based on below link from help doing all prerequisites.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sourcing_70_p/helpdata/en/bd/3b644d71ff45a8a0803c1367e67764/frameset.htm

To log on as a supplier contact:

1. On the Contacts page for a specific supplier, choose the name of the supplier contact for whom you want to log on.
  2. In the toolbar, choose Actions and select Login as Supplier. You are logged in as the supplier contact and can perform any necessary supplier actions.

Firstly I don't understand how I can select contact supplier (there is no check box to do this) and I don't see "login as supplier" options in the actions toolbar.

Thanks for help.

Marcin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure that you have enabled this two check box ( i.e Allow Technical Support to enable surrogate bidding and Impersonation Enabled) on Supplier Contact page:

1. On the Contacts page for a specific supplier, choose the name of the supplier contact for whom you want to log on:

Click over the Supplier  name and go to Action tab and Click Login as this Supplier

Hope This Helps !!!!!!!!

Regard

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

thanks for your reply and print screens. I checked those check boxes on Supplier contact page and also default check box in a supplier properties on logged on as supplier.

Unfortunately still I don't see any action tab on a contact tab.

I compared two different systems and situations is the same. Don't you think there are some system properties missing? Thanks for reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Sorry for delay in reply...

Please check whether this permission has been allowed in your security profile(which is assigned to your user)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sushant,

you are right. The problem were in the security profile. Thanks for help.

Marcin

Answers (0)