cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I just need some info regarding, Maintenance Plans, My requirement is need to get Preventive Maintenance orders through Maintenance Plans, But Required it for ten different type of Equipment's on a same day.I mean the Plans should be released on one day, for all the equipment's Plzz help me withthe steps. Thanks in Advance..

Regards

Nivas.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Nivas,

You need to create 10 Maintenance Items for your one Maintenance Plan, each with another Equipment as your reference object. This will cause up 10 Work Orders to be created for this plan. Maintenance Plan scheduling is done at the Plan level, so same will apply to all of the Items, and they will be called on the same day

(unless this is a Strategy-based plan with different Task Lists attached)

Us the "New Item" icon as you're creating the Maintenance Plan to add more items. Then save and schedule in IP10 as usual. You'll see the schedule in IP10 and that will apply to all 10 Equipments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings Sebastian,

Thank You For the Reply,

Regards

Nivas

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can mark the answer as correct/helpful if it was such

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings Sebastian..

I was a bit Hurry Yesterday..So, I couldn't Mark it...Sorry yaar.. Any wayz.. Thank U, and Keep in Touch..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings Sebastian,

I think you remember me , You have given me an answer regarding previous Maintenance Plan, Issue, If it is a Single cycle Plan, Could you please Explain what if in Case it is a Strategy Plan.Please list the steps. Thanks in Advance

Regards

Nivas

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Nivas,

If the plan you're creating is a Strategy-based plan, the procedure will  be the same, if you want all the 10 Equipments to have the same maintenance schedule. If you are using the same Task List for all the items, they will be called and due at the same time. So please simply follow the same steps detailed above.

The only difference would be if you used different task lists with different maintenance packages e.g. 5 Equipments maintained every 8 weeks, and 5 Equipments maintained every 10 weeks, then you can still use one plan and one cycle start, but by definition some Orders would be due at a different time than others. Youc an observe the packages due swhen schedulign in IP10.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings Sebastian,

Thanks For your Reply yaar..But Here the issue is all the different Equipments has Different Task lists.So , How can I Proceed ?? Plz Help, Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Nivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nivas,

Even if all equipments are having different tasklist, the maint. package should be the same according to your requirement. So there is no problem even if you refer multiple task list in same maint. plan.

Based on the common maint. package identified, system will trigger the schedule call date.

Hope this solves.

Regards

Sathish

Answers (0)