cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection To EEM Repository(ABAP) Failed

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create a script for EEM. My system have JRE 6 and I have entered JRE 6 path in configuration file EemEditor.ini. I have entered

sapgui.client

   sapgui.language

   sapgui.password

   sapgui.user

sapgui.host

  sapgui.sysno

But when I enter connection data for Solution Manager in Editor Configuration->Editor-> Solution Manager Connection and test the connection, the connection fails and throw a message:

"Editor version 7.10.1 does not match the Agelet side 7.10.4

Connection to EEM Repository (ABAP) Failed! Service call exception; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (404) Not Found. http://<server url>/sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/AI_EEM_LIST_ALL_SCRIPTS/100/AI_EEM_LIST_ALL_SCRIPTS/AI_EEM_LIST_ALL_SCRIPTS

". Check, whether the URL is correct, and the Web Service that you are requesting is up and running."

I have downloaded this editor from the SOLUTION_SETUP->TECHNICAL MONITORING->ENDUSER EXPERIENCE MONITORING->SCRIPT MANAGEMENT->CREATE SCRIPTS. I hope there should not be any problem with editor mismatch but still the editor version mismatch message is coming.

Can anybody tell me how to solve this problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Vinod Tiwari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

The problem has been resolved. So I am closing the thread.