cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log on with a dialog user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all Basis Gurus,

This is my question to Basis forum Please reply me immediately. while running ITS in CRM 50 i am getting mentioned below error (Logon on with a dialog user). can u please guide what are things i have to follow to resolve this prblem.

Please suggest me what shall i do.

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://sapsrv.techmahindra.com:8010/sap/public/bc/its/mimes/system/SL/page/hourglass.html was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system DEV : Log on with a dialog user

The error occurred on the application server sapsrv_DEV_10 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system DEV in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server sapsrv_DEV_10 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server sapsrv_DEV_10 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 000 -u: SAPSYS -l: E -s: DEV -i: sapsrv_DEV_10 -w: 0 -d: 20070223 -t: 144317 -v: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE -e: Log on with a dialog user

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Regds,

Govinda (govinda.basis@gmail.com)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The user id which you are using is not dialog user, pleae login as the dialog user which has sufficiant authorizations.

Cheers,

Shaym

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem.

BUT

I'm using a dialog user with SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW profile.

Any idea ?

Ciao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am facing problem on similar lines. I developed webdynpro abap application and when trying to test it, its throwing below error,

The following error text was processed in the system IRD : Log on with a dialog user

The error occurred on the application server SAPDEVQA_IRD_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 100 -u: CONTENTSERV -l: E -s: IRD -i: SAPDEVQA_IRD_00 -w: 0 -d: 20110716 -t: 202158 -v: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE -e: Log on with a dialog user

Please advise to correct this problem, thanks

Regards,

Manjunath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the user type in SU01-->CONTENTSERV It miust be a DIALOG, probably it is selected as SYSTEM.

Thanks

SM

Edited by: SM on Jul 17, 2011 4:24 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked with that setting,but still it is showing the below error.is there any another way?

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://gcecc62:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zwda_logo_demo was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system ECC : Die URL enthält keine vollständige Domainangabe (gcecc62 statt gcecc62.).

The error occurred on the application server gcecc62_ECC_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: CHECK of program CX_FQDN=======================CP

Method: LATE_CONSTRUCTOR of program CL_WDR_UCF====================CP

Method: HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_UCF====================CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it the same error as before?

The error is incomplete, please paste the complete error code, .

SICF--> Service name --> zwda_logo_demo -

Right click on the servie and check the logon Tab to make sure no service user is present.

Thanks

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if the Fully Qualified hostname entry is maintained in profile parameter "icm/host_name_full"

Also, check if the SICF service "zwda_logo_demo" is activated or not and if the parameters are maintained correctly for the service. You may also try to stop and re-activate the service again. Once done, test the service and let us know the result.

Regards,

Varun