cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-payment

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

some XYZ company made transactions to the banks through E-payments (RT-GS). So for this they are running some program, to process the transaction. As a result a file is generated by XYZ company, which is in TXT format. The same file will be upload to the bank portal manually. Once it’s reached to the bank portal they will approve it. They are dealing with many banks like HDFC, Axis bank etc.

Requirement:

The file which is generated by oil India should be upload to the bank portal automatically.

help me with the adapter selection and approach. how can we achieve it through PI.

How to know the file which is generated by the XYZ company to belongs to that particular bank?

can we achieve this with single interface or we have to implement separate interface for every bank??

help me with your valuable suggestions..

Thank you..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhargava,

1. Your Source File is TXT format, so you need to use File Adapter with File Content Conversion to convert it into xml format. I assume the file is located in some FTP location, so you need to use FTP protocol.

2. There should be a unique identifier within the file eg: a specific field which will let you know which Bank actually generated the file. The Bank File generation team can describe you the Logic. If you need to send to different Receivers as per Source Bank, you can go for Enhanced Receiver Determination.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/Xpath+Condition+in+Receiver+Determination

3. You can achieve this with a Single Interface.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhargav,

I think you can achieve this by one interface.  You can write the conditions in mapping to check the file belongs to which bank.  Use dynamic configuration in mapping to create the folder and file names based on the source payload.

Thanks,

Satish.