cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to distinguish between Auction Response and Rfx Response in SRM 7.0?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am in SRM 7.0

I want to know if there is a way to distinguish between Auction Response and Rfx Response (as of the objects are BUS2202).

My requirement is to add a custom Button to Rfx Response/BID screen which should only be visible for Rfx responses and not for the Auction responses.

Regards

Punit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Punit,

never worked on Auction, but transaction category for RFx reponse (Quotation) and Auction are not the same.

First on is BUS2202 whereas second one is BUS2208.

So, i do not understand your problem...

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Thank you for your response and wish you a very happy and prosperous new year.

You are right for Auction the Object Type is BUS2208. But i am not concerned about Auction.

I want to distinguish between the Response received for Auction and Response received for Rfx/BID invitation. In this case for both the objects the Objects type is BUS2202.

Regards

Punit

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

fine, i did not know RFx response and Auction response had same transaction category...

One option is to use  BBP_PD_QUOT_GETDETAIL function module to get Quotation header relation data (E_HEADER_REL table).

For GUID_B = Quot GUID, OBJECT_TYPE = 'BUS2202' and ROLETYPE_B = 'BBP_TARGET', you will find OBJECT_TYPE_A (BUS2200 or BUS2208).

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

BINGO!!!!!

Thankyou so much Laurent this is what i was looking for.

One question though what will be the significance of  ROLETYPE_B = 'BBP_TARGET'  as i see only one entry in this table and as you said OBJECT_TYPE_A will give me the source object.

Regards

Punit

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

maybe for Quotation there is only previous document.

But, if you use BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL function module pour PO created based on Quotation, you will have several entries.

It is only to have a maximum of selection criteria...

Regards.

Laurent.

Answers (0)