0 Kudos

Dear
Friends,

Problem
in customer consignment.

1. We
    have created SO.(VA01)
  2. Then
    Del. From plant -1080 (mov type came as-Z75=GI Direct Ccons EEB)
  3. Then
    PGI
  4. Then
    material came in Plant 2500 (mov type-Z73= GR Direct CCEC4)
  5. Then
    cancelled GI (VL09) – now stock added to plant 1081 with mov type-Z77=RE Direct
    Ccons EEB.

1. Question>But
    when we see its MB51 report we can observe there . Stock is added in plant 1081
    with mov type=Z77 but not deducted from plant 2500 , as GI is cancelled ,so it
    should be deducted.? Why? I have missed any configure , is it?

Thanks in advance,

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

mahesh,

Then

Del. From plant -1080

Then

cancelled GI (VL09) – now stock added to plant 1081

Could you please comment on why you are delivering from one plant & then cancelling GI & stock is added in another plant?

I would suggest you try in IDES with standard fill up process & then cancelling GI; check the stock in both delivering plant & customer consignment warehouse.

From my memory, the stocks are deducted from customer consignment warehouse & updated back in delivering plant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW ,

after so we are making Delivery and then PGI.

Then cancelling GI .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

As Lakshmipathi said first let you explain why you have opted for zmovement types and you have delivered the material as consignment stock from 1080 plant and why are you taking the material back at 2500 plant. when you deliver the material from one plant(1080) and cancelling that transaction will obviously updates in that plant only. Explain the seneario and the issue clearly.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure, why you have gone for zee movement type when almost all our requirements would be catered with standard movement types.  You need to check in OMJJ settings by comparing the standard movement type being used for reversals like 602.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks.

I also dont know why Z mov type is there. I am on just support for this project.

is there any configuration , related to Mov types for cost. consigment.

what are standard mov type apart from 602 for cust consignment.

Thanks,

Mahesh