cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Person Responsible & Approval

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created a project which is required a approval from various authorities. These authorities depends upon Estimated Project Amount and who is approved the Project his i.d. will be maintained in Person Responsible.

e.g.  If Project Estimation is 1,00,000 Rs. then Engineer will approve the Project and Person responsible will be Engineer, and if Project Estimation is

> 1,00,000 Rs. than it will approve by Senior engineer and Person Responsible will be Senior Engineer. Similarly for the Five approval Authorities.

Is this Scenario will be mapped in Standard SAP PS??

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Use the User status functionality to map the said scenario.I am not sure of direct dependency of cost on approval levels.But I would suggest to use user status for the same. Are you using IM module for budgeting in projects?

Well, Once the projected is created with system status (CRTD) , set a user status PRIN (initial planning stage) as 'Initial' . When the CP is done,set the user status as PROA (project approved),next set the user status as 'PRHO'(project handed over) and Release the project.

Which person will approve,release,reject etc. , control it via different authorization keys.

Use lowest and highest status number as (1:3,2:3,2:3) for PRIN,PROA,PRHO respectively.

Though,IM route of creating AR with different approval levels to fund in any measure is the best way but you can try it directly in projects also as I suggested above. Use may also use the same for AR if IM is there.

Regards

Ankur