cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reimport the Model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a Model for a Web DynPro application using Adaptive RFC. It is working fine when pointed to development. But when I pointed to Quality, it is throwing error. I have changed the message server to Quality server while creating JCO connection in Content Administration. Do I have to reimport the Model?

Regards,

Vaibhav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

abhijeet_mukkawar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error shows that, the metadata your application recieved was using DEV system. And when you try to access RFC layer using Quality system , it finds the metadata mismatch.

Try creating same JCos in quality system as well.

Regards,

Abhijeet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the Same JCO names in QA also

Or passing the Jco Names at in your workset params.

Post your trace such that we can identify the exact problem.

Thanks,

Lohi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no need to reimport the BAPI, you can create the JCO connections that enables the execution. Post the error you recieved.

Regards,

Saravanan K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When we deploy after changing SLD configuration(R/3 Dev to R/3 Quality) we are getting following message:

<b>Accessing System QAS is not possible because RFC Metadata was retrieved using System DEV. Please assure you have configured the RFC Connections properly. A Server restart may be necessary!</b>

Regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Reimporting the Model is not necessary at all.

Did you change your JCO destinations names to the one you have created for QAS? If they are with the same name then try rebuilding your project.

Is the ping to the JCO destinations is successful?

Did you check your server settings before deploying the applications??? Is it pointing to QAS?Did you try restarting the server?

Regards,

Jhansi