cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default G/L account not getting selected

former_member531036
Participant
0 Kudos

When creating a shopping cart the default G/L account is not being selected. We have a product category that is assigned to 2 GL accounts, one of which is marked as the default. I’ve debugged through the process and found that in BBP_DETERMINE_ACCOUNT at line 187, a read table is performed on wa_account using binary search. Since the default G/L account number is larger than the non-default account, the non-default account number is first in the table, so this is the record that is selected. I have yet to find anywhere in the code where it looks for a default account. Is this possibly a set up issue and if so, could someone please point me in the correct direction so that I can tell our purchasing group how to correct this? If it’s not a set up issue, can anyone tell me how to correct this? Thanks much!

Julie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julie,

Please check Notes Note 1651167 - GL account default is not set correctly and Note 1667610 - Wrong GL account when Default Settings clicked if it is already implemented.

Thank you

Ritesh

former_member531036
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Thank you for the reply. I have passed the information to the SRM group and they are going to have the BASIS team implement these two notes. I will let you know for sure if this fixes the issue.

Thanks!

Julie

former_member531036
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

The BASIS team has implemented the two notes and the problem is now fixed. Thank you for your help!

Julie

Answers (0)