cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design Studio Charting Interactivity ,KeyFigure Selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP BI mobile app for Dashboard Designer application i dont see any Chart interactivity.when we tap on any segments of the pie chart or any other it doesn't provide any infomation about the segment ,But in browser once we scroll it provides information.Is any one else facing the same issue.

Is there a way we can add/remove Keyfigures Dynamically as we can do with the characteristic's (EG:- DS_1.moveDimensionToRows('0CALMONTH');).

Thanks,

sree

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sree,

If I understand you correctly you are asking for add/ remove KF’s as characteristics and not filtering the key figures …Here is a simple sample I tried to achieve this. I have a radio button for two Key figures Orders and Invoices – as shown in query designer below. Once I change the radio buttons the graph below changes…

I have created a Radio button group of 2 and a chart. I need some flexibility to select Orders and Invoices differently depending on the radio button selection as show below.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini ,

I tried that Approcah in the Past even Before posting the Message . It works good with just two keyfigures with radio button .Think about using Checkboxes wih multiple Keyfigures with Mutli selection of keyfigues,that doesn't work .

How about charting, are you experiencing the same issue .

Thanks,

sree

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193552
Participant
0 Kudos

Filtering on Measure dynamically is not available yet. Please keep an eye on

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=0001760372&nla...

It will have release notes for future SPs

Faisal