cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service CIC0 Customizing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need your assistance with CIC0 transaction: if I press "create service request" the system creates automatically an S3 request.

How can I configure to have my own Z Service request created automatically?

Thanks in advance, your assistance will be highly appreciated!!

Félix

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

any news to my original question?

Hi,

I need your assistance with CIC0 transaction: if I press "create service request" the system creates automatically an S3 request.

How can I configure to have my own Z Service request created automatically?

Thanks in advance, your assistance will be highly appreciated!!

Félix

I know that the the customizing is in SPRO/ Customer Service/ Customer Interaction center / component configuration/ Action box settings/ Define configuration profile for action box.

Here I make the customizing.

The question is where do I do the assignment?

Cheers!

F

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Felix,

I do have a query that I have created Customized FOP and defined in front office configuration and in the end I have attached this process to organizational structure.

Problem raises when one user(A) runs the whole process successfullly and another user(B) also runs the whole process but there is a creation of service order process defined in it .

Service order is created to the by the A user but it is not created by B user and doesn,t gives any error during creation of service order    .

do you have any idea regarding this query.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Please raise your query separately at appropriate forum.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Felix,

Have a look over this kindly. I'm sure this'll gonna help you out.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ISMedia/Customer+Interaction+Center+in+IS-MEDIA+(CIC0)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Felix

For this please execute Tcode EFWC and with F4 select your configuration name and click on change icon. If this is standard then press enter on information message. Now expand Transaction group GRP2 Service and Click on create service notification CRSN and click on Data flow icon above in this screen. Here you can see the notification type. Change this S3 to your Z notification, save and check.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks SO MUCH! I had been looking for this custo for ages!

(Small typing error: transaction is EWFC).

One last question: how do I assign the configuration name?

Aim is that every user gets the Z service request when entering CIC0.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry for typing mistake. I was feeling sleepy at that time when I posted my previous comment

Did you check by changing notification type? I have checked and I didn't assign anything anywhere and in CIC0 system is determining assigned notification type. Why you want to assign it when it is working fine without any assignment.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

absolutely no worries 🙂

I see what you mean. I believe you have modified the SAP Standard configuration name.

That is also an option, but, if possible, I would like to create my own standard name. This way i would not interphere with standard objects (I have more changes to do and would prefer to have an own one).

If you do not know how to do it, just tell me and I will mark the question as answered (you deserve the points).

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Felix

Please check the link below and try to explore the options described in this link. I hope you will get your results. See the post by Siva and Chaiphon carefully. I will check this too and will update you if I get something new.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1559053

Thanks