Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD: Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I am trying to configure pricing procedure as shown below:

Step Condition Type                                                                                                                 From  To

100   ZMRP - (MRP Price for respective material) - (Statistical Condition)  - Rs. 100

105   Z007   - (Discount as 47% percentage)       - (Statistical Condition)  - Rs.   47

107                Net Value                                    - (Statistical Value)       - Rs.   53 (100 - 47)        100   105

110   PR00 - (Here i want the value should come        -     Marked as (Not Statistical Condition) -

from Step 107 as Rs. 53)

Here the issue is i want "PR00" price to be flow from step 107 (net value), because this value i am going to debit customer account and posting to revenue account.

I tried to maintain Step 107 in 'From Field' but still not flowing in the order.

I hope the above explanation is understable to everybody.

Please Help me how to configure Step 110 for PR00 condition type as mention above.

Regards,

NS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

In condition type PR00 (V/06) maintain calculation type as % and access sequence as JDUM.

In pricing maintain FROM as 107 against PR00.

Maintain condition record by using access as sales org in VK11 for PR00. Maintain record with sales org and amount as 100 %.

Test the scenario.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hi,

Upto my knowledge two pricing condition cannot be maintained in one pricing procedure.

Regards

Avanish gulatee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to give the step number 107 in in the from and to column..Also try with requirement -2 against step number 110

Raneesh