cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed Chracterstics price not captured

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created ZBike with characteristics Red and Green colour and engine size as 100cc and 200cc.

creted configurable material with mmk1

created chracterstics such as Colour, and Engine and Bike_Price(SDCOM & VKOND inputs are right) with CT04

created class with CL02

created profile with CU41

when I create a sales order for the default characteristics Red and 100cc,Price comes right but if I change Red to green, or 100cc to 200cc, price is not captured in sales order item conditions.

I have maintained the condition records for condition type VA00 in VK11 for all the variants, but why the system is not picking the price?

Please let me know..

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Rachel_Tang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You need to also make sure that the characteristic "Bike_Price" is added to the material class in CL02 or in the configuration profile class in CU42.

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat Reddy,

few question which may help you to check settings.

How you have setup default characterstic's , defauklting then using clasification view of material master or by putting a tick for default in CT04 while creating characterstic.?

have you created procedure to transfer characterstic from  colour or engine to your price characterstic,

its seems its not happening at this moment , create a procedure like

$SELF.COLOUR = $SELF.Bike_Price

after changing the value of characterstic , please press enter so that all dependencies get triggered again.

Check this and revert back.

please mark replies helpfull if it helps you.

Thanks

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Thanks for getting back in touch.

At the moment in chracterstics CT04 at dependency editor the code is

$self.Dell_price='Dell_colour_Printer'

Here you can see while 4 chracterstics are there in LHS and in red it is showing only 3 prices are determined

in the following now you will see only 2 are there, when I changed another chracterstic.

In fact we should have all the 4 chracterstics price should be determined. Although it is determined but if you dont change any chracterstics other than what is defaulted. I hope you understand what I mean , I am showing all 4 here in following picture

FYI: I am showing here the variant config for Dellcomputer which I created subsequently after bike, which is also havving the same features.

But you have suggested to create procedure, could you please guide me how to do this, if possible step by step please?

I am not expert, please help.

Regards,

Venkat

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venkat,

$self.Dell_price='Dell_colour_Printer'

it is setting characterstic Dell_price with value  'Dell_colour_Printer', check in VK12 for 'Dell_colour_Printer' there will be a price maintained.

in same fashion there need to be a procedure setup to pick this values from different characterstic and pas them to pricing characterstic Dell_price so that they will be added into conditons of sales order.

let me try to explain yoy frrom the screen shots you attached,

there are 4 characterstic's CPU , Key board, mouse and printer , and this characterstics must be having diferent values , so when ever you pick a value that will be pass through your pricing characterstic too to add them into condition record of sales order.

so open a characterstic using CT04 , check its values in VK12 for condition VA00.

example, you open Key board, possible values are , normal &  wireless ,  so when you will see in VK12 , you will find wireless with value 15 GBP , but you will not find entry for normal .

and reason behind that may be Normal key board is included in the base price of PC , so when user select normal on additional pricing is being carry out, but when user select a wire less key board he need to pay extra 15 GBP for it.

Its the conclusion i draw on the basis of screen you attached.

in same fachin please check for values you are not finding.

Hope this explanation will help you.

Appriciate if you can mark this thread as well as previous one  helpfull if it helps you.

Thanks

Ritesh