cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Background Image SAPSCRIPT Overlapping Boxes and Main Text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I need to insert a full A4 Background(with logo, watermark and details) in my sapscript form, the thing is my image is overlapping SAPSCRIPT Box's and MAIN WINDOW text. Here is an example:

This is how the form looked before inserting the background:

This is how it looks after:

As u can see the Gray Box's disapeared aswell any text it would appear on main window. I know that instead of inserting the full A4 background, the solution would be inserting each element manually and the watermark with 2xMainWindow trick but that would be too much work since i have to modify near 50 forms.

Any help or tip would be great!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben, we are facing exxactly the same problem.

did you finally found a way to print both your graphical bakground and text in front of it?

to be more precise we have a full backgroun image, and we only miss the MAIN window details. All others windows are well printed in front of background
We have tried to create a MAIN_BIS window and reduce main in a corner but still nothing printed there

any feedback would be more than welcome

thanks

former_member220028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think its the chronological order of your windows printed.

if your windows got entry points /E, you can manage the order yourself in the formular programm because each time you call "write form window /E" the Information gets saved. when calling a window without Entrypoint /E the order is set randomly (or by an order i dont know) at the end of the formular.

however the content without an entrypoint is always printed after the rest of the window content with defined under entrypoints.

regards

Stefan Seeburger