cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current status and Proposal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM Experts,

i am working on calibration order, order realease--> Inspection lot--->Result recording QE53 --->User decision QA11

In follow up action = QM_PM = QFOA_QM_CHAR_TO_PM_E_POINTS

For user decision setting in customizing and QS51 is done

but then also i don't know where i miss the customization, in pop-up window the equipment number and status is missing

"Kindly suggest customization setting for equipment and status so that it can shown in the POP-UP window"

Regards,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member671075
Discoverer
0 Kudos

The equipment should not be in INST status. If it is in INST status it will not appear in the POP-UP window.

Please check !

Thanks

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check your equipment master has PRT option (tab).

SPRO > Plant Maintenance and Customer Service > Master Data in Plant Maintenance and Customer Service > Technical Objects > Equipment > Equipment Categories > Define Additional Business Views for Equipment Categories

The PRT option should be selected for status update (function module QFOA_OBJECT_STATUS_SET).

Regards, DoWook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DoWook Kim,

Thanks for your valuable reply, i did the setting and now i am getting equipment number and status in the pop-up window.

Now i am facing one more problem....

from result recording i have to update the PM measuring point. i mapped complete process,

MIS and class charecterist is same

In cusomizing

In follow up action = QM_PM = QFOA_QM_CHAR_TO_PM_E_POINTS

After Posting = X

Synchronous Updates = X

Calibration order--->release-->inspection lot-->result recording-->user decision

after user decision measuring document not created (measuring point not updating).

i read Sap note: 502245 but i not understand any thing

kindly suggest if i missing some thing in configuration of PM-QM or Something else

regards,

Pankaj

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't set the indicators "after posting" and "synchronous".

And please refer the document of function module QFOA_QM_CHAR_TO_PM_E_POINTS.

I think you can proceed the setting by yourself.

Regards, DoWook KIM