Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS data not getting displayed in central monitoring system

shubhra_prasad
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

For one of the ECC system in our landscape, the CCMS data for one server is not getting displayed in the Solution Manager system (CEN).

The ECC system has 5 application servers and central instance (CI). The monitoring data specific to these 5 servers are getting displayed in RZ20 of Solman system, but the data for CI and all the contexts marked as 'system wide' are not getting displayed.

If i select any of these nodes (related to CI or the ones relevant system wide) and click on 'Properties' in RZ20 then it shows -

"No data could be determined for <MTE name> in system <SID>"

The RZ20 monitor of ECC system displays the data correctly but the same is not getting relayed to the central solman system.

We tried the following but nothing has helped till now -

1. restarted sapccm4x on ECC CI server

2. re-registered the agent too

3. created the monitor again for ECC system (but still data for only CI is not displayed)

4. Have tried 'Reset segment in warmup status' and 'initialize agent' options too.

All the RFCs between the two systems are also working fine.

Logs show no error.

The data for other systems (like ECC, BW etc) in the landscape are getting displayed in Solman and alerts are sent without any issues.

Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

able to see the CI data into the local system rz20 ??

if not once try the reset the segment warmpup status from the local system side.

I faced this issue lot of time, but segment warmpup is the finest solution, once you done this wait for atleast 10 min to reflect the change.

Some of them solved by simply RZ20-> Node-> reset,

Please try and update.

Thanks,

Jansi

shubhra_prasad
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

I had tried earlier too and tried again now to reset the segment in warmup status in the ECC system for the CI but nothing happened.

Data for CI is still not visible in the central system.

When i tried Node > Reset in RZ20 for one MTE for CI , it got initialized and then displayed the current data for few mins..but after sometime again the same issue, the data is not getting displayed for CI.