Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory Calendar ID is not defined.

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When I am creating project in CJ20N in my production client, an information pop-up box is getting generated as Factory Calendar ID is not defined. But the factory calendar from project profile is replicating in CJ20N. Even though i proceed and try to create Network Activity its asking me to enter start date & End date. But there is no any calendar to select nor its allowing to enter the dates manually,its showing "The Factory Calendar ZI does not exist(contact systems Administrator).

I checked with my PP consultant, he told that its working fine for his process in production. For my development client & in quality there was no any issue regarding factory calendar,its working fine.

Is anything went wrong from PS side? Kindly show the solution.

Kindly check the attachment.

Thank you

Seshagiri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you Ankur for your response.i checked OX10, the factory calendar ZI is assigned to the plant.

Gokul-Kindly check the below error message numbers:

After creation of Project definition - Message number CO503.

When creating Network

Message No.CO034.

Diagnosis

An internal error has occurred.

System Response

Processing stopped.

Procedure

Contact your system administrator.

Regards,

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure, but you may have to debug this and check what is causing this error to pop up.

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Gokul for your support.

Its working fine now. Informed to my Abaper. He just Activated the Factory calender which was present in SCAL . Earlier it was not activated by PP person.

Thanks to all. Hence closing this Thread.

Regards,

Seshagiri

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Do one thing, Check in OX10 whether factory calender is assigned to the respective plant or nor.

Please check & revert.

Rgd

Ankur

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sara , Gokual & Aryan,

Thanks a lot for your response...

Sara- I checked MD26,but there is no any planning calendar...it shows No values for selection.

Aryan- The ZI calendar is replicating because of assigning the said ZI calendar in Project profile.

Gokul - I also checked with FI/MM persons,they didnt change any config settings regarding said factory calendar.

I am not getting why the system is showing contact your system administrator? ( as per screen shot that i had provided)

Regards,

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Provide us with the error message number.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you check opsa project profile planning board/date tab where you  have to fix factory calender as Z1 you said.

Regards,

Aryan

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You should check in Transaction SCAL if factory calendar Z1 has been created and if it has a valid period ( you cannot plan a project out of the calendar validity period)

Regards,

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

Thank you for the response. I checked SCAL,where it has a valid period( 2011 to 2016). You can also check the second screen shot in the attachment.

Kindly provide any information regarding this issue.

Thank u

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Get in touch with your FI/MM guys and check if they have done some configuration changes to the factory calendar, as this might have an impact on the PS side.

Also check what factory calendar your PP guy is using. Maybe he is using a different factory calendar.

Regards,

Gokul

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

Not sure if I've understood your issue :

If you have a project/WBS and open the matchcode for calendars --> You see the factory calendars.

If you are creating a network and open the matchcode for calendar --> You don't see nothing.

It is very strange, the only I can think it is the system is checking you the planning calendar ( transaction MD25)  instead of the factory calendar. 

Could you check this option?...

Regards