cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Process Chain

0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing an issue with execution of the Jobs through Process Chains.

While running a particular job, the Instance is not being generated even after 14000 Secs. While running with difference Parallel Profile also we see instance is not being generated at all.

We are not sure what might be cause. Could you anyone give suggestion on what might be cause?

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the macro step is not getting executed then try to run it manually, if then also its not working and check if that step is depending on any other job to be finished.

Meanwhile go to that particular step and check the variant and instance of it and see whether its correct or not. To check the details of the variant and instance, go to SE11 and in that select the table RSPCPROCESSLOG. Put the value of the instance and variant in it and execute. U will get values for LOG_ID, TYPE, BATCHDATE, BATCHTIME. U may investigate this data and see if it helps u.

Regards

Ankit Singhal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Can you please elaborate the issue.

Did you mean the process chain is not getting triggered after scheduling?

Thanks,

Shijo.

0 Kudos

Hi Shijo,

Thanks for your interest in the topic.

Actually PC is getting triggered. There is particular step in the PC where a particular Job which executes a Macro Logic is not getting executed.The chain comes to that particular step and continue to be yellow for 14000Secs and I don't see an Instance Id Number when this particular step being executed.

My understanding of Instance Id while running in PC is that, a background session of the system where this Job is being executed. Pls correct if my understanding is wrong.

My current issue is that even after 14000 secs run of in progress status I dont see an instance. Hence I feel something might be avoiding the execution. I am not sure what might be the cause.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Bhaskar