cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preparation for C_TADMD51_70 Netweaver 700 (Associate level exam)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am fresher currently getting trained in SAP basis .

Its been two months I have been in SAP going through all the documents understanding the architecture and doing daily monitoring of some systems .

I just went through many forums and sites which suggested me to do (C_TADMD51_70 Netweaver 700) certification since I am a fresher .

I come from computer science background(B.E. in Computer Science) . I would like to ask you all whether this certification is good for me .

If yes i would  like to ask  regarding the syllabus and where I can find resources which I can study for this exam.

I am good with subjects of computer science like Operating system , Database etc .

So any kind of help would be helpful from your side

Regards

Deepesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209924
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepesh,

Yes, this is a good certification for freshers.  Please go through this link.

https://training.sap.com/us/en/certification/c_tadm51_70-sap-certified-technology-associate-system-a...

Click on Topic Areas and see what topics are covered in the certification.  Also take the same QA and see what type of questions you might encounter during the certification.

If you go through all the ADMXXX courses you should be able to pass this cert.  But, people who take these certs usually have 1-2 years of Domain Experience.

Hope this is helpful.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you sir

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

I suggest you to go through the course materials properly and then get some hand on experience before you head for the certification.

Cheers

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot