cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer stock from Quality Inspection to Unrestricted Use without UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have QI stock and I need it to transfer it to unrestricted.

Scenario is: We have activated recurring inspection in our plant and the material needs to be tested as per Task list - Inspection plan.

But the user had activated material specification in QM - Inspection type 09 in MM02.  

Now the stock is in Quality Inspection which need to be tested as per inspection plan.

Please suggest how to transfer material from QI to unrestricted without using material specification.

Thanks

Neelima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the status of inspection lot? Does that contain CRTD?

1. If the inspection with material specification was active at the time of lot creation, then possibly you can not inspect this lot with inspection plan.
  2. You should maintain material specification with QS61 and assign the same in QA02 to the lot.
  3. Once the lot come in REL mode, you can proceed for UD and stock posting as that in normal cases.

In future, if you want to inspect the material using inspection plan, then you should activate inspection with task list and deactivate with material specification in material master against appropriate inspection type.

AR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anand,

You are correct. I had done the same, and the problem is solved.

Neelima

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Create an inspection plan for the material with past date as key date.

2. Change the inspection lot and release it through plan assignment & sample calculation.

3. Record the results and make a usage decision (stock transfer also).

Regards, DoWook KIM