cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is it possible to display Tree Node and its items with check boxes ?

Vasantha_D
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

as per the Requirement i have to display the Tree node and its items with the check boxes in Webdynpro.

For the Items we can display the Icons instead of that icons i want to display the check boxes at item level as well as Node level.

is it possible?

if So..

Please help to resolve this issue......

Thanks in advance...

Regards ,

Vasantha Rani D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200388
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes you can do it....

I think you have just to include a table in which you have to insert a 'Master Column' wherein you will get an option 'TreeByKeyTableColumn' which will act as a tree node and then you can add a 'Group Column' such that you can insert 'CheckBox' UI element as cell editor.

Regards

Sounak

Vasantha_D
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for Your reply

But i want to display the Tree directly I am not inserting tree UI in Table.

Regards,

Vasantha D

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vasantha,

The Tree UI element doesn't offer this ability. If you need to allow the user to select multiple nodes in a hierarchy, you can use the Table element with either a TreeByKeyTableColumn or a TreeByNestingTableColumn to create the hierarchy column. You could then either simply use the standard row selection buttons or include a checkbox in the row.

Cheers,

Amy

Vasantha_D
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amy,

thanks for your clarification.....

Vasantha_D
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amy,

In EHP6 i didn't get options for Table element with either a TreeByKeyTableColumn or a TreeByNestingTableColumn to create the hierarchy column.

In which pack those options will available?

Please tell me detail process...

Regards,

Vasantha D.

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vasantha,

AFAIK they've been available since the first release of WDA (prior even to EhP1). You can insert either of these column types into a Table as a row arrangement. Take a look in your system at component WDT_TREE_TABLE_BY_KEY for an example.

Cheers,

Amy

Vasantha_D
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for clarification.........

Regards,

Vasantha D