cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg Performa invoice creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one shipment for two deliveries. There is a output type at shipment level which triggered for the perfoma invoice creation. That output type triggered and created a performa invoice for one delivery but not able to create for other one. Now user want to create performa for other one also.

I have also gone through other posts but not able to find any solution.

Could you please let me know how can I create performa for other one?

Thanks

Hemant G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hemant ghiya

In my opinion, the output for creating create Proforma Invoice should trigger at delivery level instead of shipment on completion of shipment. I believe, you are aware of,:generally, invoice or proforma invoice is created with reference to delivery.

I assume for automatic trigger of proforma Invoice. It would take place, once PGI is done on Shpmt completion.

Regards, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

You are correct but here in our system it will be created through output type at shipment level. This output use special function as transmission medium.

This output has triggered for shipment but one delivery has SLE proforma and other one not.

Please let me know if any information required.

Thanks

Hemant.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay.

In one of my project, we too faced a similar sort of requirement.

Where, you have one shipment and mutliple delivery.

So, we have a output type at delivery.

In output determination, we had routine assigned to that output type, say, 1 - Delivery GI posted. This routine will only trigger/process, if PGI is done.

Therefore, once in Combine Shipment doc(VT02N) for multiple Delivery doc is in Shipment completion status, System will automatically trigger PGI at Delivery.

Note: To trigger PGI on completion of Shipment, you might need to have relevant configuration in place for your shipment type.

Else, if you still want to have that at shipment level, then you might need to enhance you code further to consider this scenario.

Regards, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

is your other delivery is for free of charge delivery ?

Thanks

VSA