cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizon Date in Creit control Area

Former Member

Hi Gurus.,

We have 1 horizon field in automatic credit control area OVA8 which is grayed out in months, and possible entries for days and weeks,Can we give in days and weeks if i can give what should i do to give in days and weeks

And also we have horizon date field in FD32 also which take calender dates ,can u please say me the purpose of that and why we have 2 horizon fields in FD32 and OVA8

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For changing the Horizon period from Months to Weeks/days use Transaction Code OMO1. Select the info type S066.

Here you can see that the present setting is in Months. Change as required and save.

You can see that in OVA8 the horizon period is changes accordingly.

Regards

Nitchel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Dynamic Credit Limit Check with Credit Horizon:

The customer's credit exposure is split into a static part; open items, open billing, and

delivery values (see above), and a dynamic part, the open order value. The open order

value includes all undelivered or only partially delivered orders. The value is calculated

on the shipping date and stored in an information structure according to a time period

that you specify (days, weeks, or months). When you define the credit check, you can

then specify a particular horizon date in the future (for example: 10 days or 2 months,

depending on the periods you specify). For the purposes of evaluating credit, you want

the system to ignore all open orders that are due for delivery after the horizon date. The

sum of the static and dynamic parts of the check may not exceed the credit limit.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Horizon Date in FD-32 : The date defaulted in this field is the smallest horizon specified for the customer and the risk category in Customizing for credit control. If a horizon has not been specified in Customizing, the system defaults the current date, and all outstanding sales values are taken into account for the credit limit used.

If this indicator is set, only the outstanding sales values which fall within the defined credit horizon are taken into account when calculating the credit limit used.

I hope this information will help you.

kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

in auotomatic credit check v use horizon period.

for eg:

if u give the horizon period 2 months, then the system will not consider the open sales orders, which has the delivery dates after the horizon period.

suppose,

the horiozon period 2 months,

u take an open sales order

the order date: 23.02.2007, amount : 10000

the delivery date : .01.05.2007

then in aoutomatic credit chec it will not consider this order amount in th credit limit

Cheers,

Chitty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response chitti, i want to convert months in to days and weeks,there is a grey out field i nmonths,it is allowing only in months, and

wat is the use of Horizon date field in FD32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any body pls help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, manam narayana

I've faced same question as you. I've discovered that Horizon date in FD32 is set automatically by the system and calculated according to setting in OVA8 in Horizon period.

It seems to be that this field is only for information. I've checked in ABAP - this field is not used in any programs but only maintained in screen's PBO and PAI. Information from it is not saved anywhere and is not used by any ABAP.

BR

Maxim