cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Custom button to Rfx Response Screen(BUS2202)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

First of all i wish you all a very Happy & Prosperous New Year!!!!

I have a query regarding adding a button to rfx response comparison screen. I am working in SRM 7.0

I want to add a Custom Button to Rfx Response Screen which will call my custom developed Rfx Response Comparison Smart Form.

I have added a custom button to the corresponding Web Dynpro componenet through configurator and written an action handler on this button.

When i have added this button it is also visible for Auction. So i have controlled the visibility from SPRO config Extension and Field Controls->Control Actions->Configure Control of Actions on Header Level based on the TCODE: BUS2202 so that it is not visible during Auctions.

But after adding this config the button is only visible for the Buyer and not during the approval overview. Please guide me where i am going wrong?

Is there any alternate way to call the custom smart form??

There is a Print Preview Button on the Rfx response screen. Is it possbile to call my own custom smart form on this event?

Regards
Punit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have handled this requirement by enhancing the corresponding Webdynpro component to add a custom button. And i have used WDINIT to handle the visibility of this button.

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

hello Punit Jain ,

Can you provide the process to enhance.The component to be used and the enhancement process to add button.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Check out this link...

https://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-25271

Ganapathi