cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN Depot Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We have depot sales in our project. Whether the material is excisable or not depends upon the batch through which material is received.Now our requirement is we should know whether the material is excisable or not when we create sales order as well as at the time of  delivery. if we are creating excise sales order and if we pick non excisable material then system should stop this.Kindly let me know the solution

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope your requirement is not to club excisable and non excisable  material  in a single order.

1.You can create a new order type and if any non excisable materials are entering in the order it has to throw an error.

2.You can do the same coding in the existing order type also..For that you  have to identify the excise condition types from your procedure and write a coding for throwing an error at the time of creating sales order  for  both materials together.Hope this can be achieved by using Exits MV45AFZZ, MV45AFZB

Do revert after checking this option

Raneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raneesh for the reply but my another requirement is we should know whether the material is excisable or not at the time of sales order and delivery...How can we achieve this??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

we have an user exits in sales order and delivery as well to carry over check for the required things(USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT). By using this userexits it is possible to check the tables of material master and J1ID(CIN MASTER DATA) where we mantain excise indicator for material with chapter i.d combination.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the solution S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

while  you create Sales order if you check the conditions, then  you can know wether material is excisable or not..Or else you can check in J1iD with your material and chapter ID

Raneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajneesh

Your solution is correct but our client wants it in automated way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For automation  earlier suggetsed user exit mightwork for you

Raneesh

Answers (0)