Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B2B integration

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can someone tell me about the adapters used for B2B integration?

Should we use inbuilt adapters or 3rd party adapters for B2B integration?

please provide some links for B2B scenarios.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thank you very much..

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would mainly agree with previous statements.

There are some 3rd party vendors, providing single adapters which might be sufficient in some limited use-case.

The Seeburger EDI-Adapters and the SAP B2B-Add On are the two options, which can be licensed directly through SAP (e.g. to have direct support...).

The main difference is, that the SAP B2B-AddOn is only available since 2012 for new PI-versions (7.11, 7.3 , 7.31) , while the Seeburger AddOns have been available since a long time (XI 2.0 , 3.0 and all PI versions)  as the official EDI-Adapters for PI and are therefor the most complete package and widely used.

If you can provide some additional description about your planned use-cases and long-term requirements, you might get a additional and more detailed feedback from this forum....

Kind Regards

Stefan

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thank you very much..

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is all dependent upon your architecture.

if you have allready decided to use PI and adapters for B2B,  you can have the choice of many adapters as mentioned above,

out of this my personal thought ,Seeburger is widely used and now a days SAP provided B2B adapter is also in race. I suggest to have a comparision chart with all required functionalities and then rate each one for that and decide .

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search in SCN, you will find many docs on the same..